Editing of Master’s Theses
Master’s candidates are encouraged to download the thesis preparation package and use the enclosed Microsoft Word template from the time they start writing.
- Be sure your manuscript is ready for editing:
- Verify that the thesis is complete, including the notes, bibliography, appendices, and all front matter together with the preface or acknowledgements. Partial work will not be accepted.
- Verify that the manuscript is formatted in accordance with the Institute’s Form of Theses and Dissertations.
- Perform the items on the “Manuscript Checklist” in the Institute’s Usage Manual.
- Review the FAQ.
- Submit your manuscript in Microsoft Word format to the editor via e-mail.
Please note that after your jury, you are required to submit your manuscript to the editor a second time for the final format check.